Sunday, February 6, 2011

White Bump Diaper Rash

Cam Underfoot # 5

Since last summer we have lost our favorite: (are we are now looking for the perfect dog! Like yesterday 90 km down to Lahr around us these little devils to see us but decided to wait until after our USA holiday!
Since then the perfect Cam Under Foot photo developed!




Then I http://bellisperensis.blogspot.com/ for Yvonne yet discovered here and the spontaneous times completed:


Questionnaire for bookworms



Hardcover or paperback?
Paperback me because otherwise the arms fall off;)

Amazon or bookstore?
Amazon when I search for a specific book (the time to buy but also reduced in Norma in stock)

Bookmark or dog-ear?
bookmark or more a piece of paper or what I think straight (I will forever have a bookmark scrapping ....)

Order by author, title or disordered?
disordered Everything!

hold, sell or throw away?
Keep!! Trashing-niiiiiiemals !!!!!!!!

short story or novel?
novel

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Harry Potter (the first 3 have swallowed me and then touched none more ...)

Now or used?
buy or borrow from friends and family

seller list, review, recommendation or browse?
My favorite book''The Secret of Kraehentochter was "a recommendation from the newspaper and I have given it to my mother for Christmas (and already borrowed / read).

Closed End or Cliffhanger?
Closed End. Everything else makes me insane!!

morning, noon or night reading?
always in bed at night!

Lieblingsbuch des vergangenen Jahres?
Kann ich mich gar nicht mehr erinnern was ich alles gelesen habe letztes Jahr. Oh doch Vampire Diaries war ganz gut!

Welches Buch liest du gegenwärtig?
Voll peinlich, ich lese so einen Liebesschnulzenroman ;0

Absolutes Lieblingsbuch aller Zeiten?

Der Medicus von Noah Gordon !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment