Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christopher Uckermann Polonia

Mai Mini Teil 2

Hier der 2. Teil des Minis.


Da hatte ich meinen Drucker noch nicht und war ganz happy dieses Postkarten Layout bei Snapfish entdeckt zu haben (Almost 29 cent beautiful but very expensive)!


But no matter finally small photos!

I wanted to cut apart but lack of space I have left it so!







Below is a photo from inside!


In May 2010, our beloved dog Dooz yet, sigh: (



And here, the island of Mainau on Lake Constance
! Since I had to stay with Dooz Jessica has taken over my 'work' and eagerly photographed - very busy!



This idea I have seen at 2 Peas in a Bucket and tried out immediately.
Simply take Bodu and crumbled and well so on the page (but are not suitable adhesive strip because otherwise everything will stick when you turn over it makes not a cover).





It comes once in a fold-out with my favorite punch from EK!






look inside it this way:



Down in the Palm image have I yet smooth to the wrong side punched and then had to bubble and brackets, the holes to hide, oops;)



So that's it!
the time being!
Have some more pictures that have yet in there!
Let's go!








0 comments:

Post a Comment