Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Long Can Sausage Sit Out After Being Cooked

Freitags-Füller # 100

1. Eigentlich It would be nice if we spring would have already .

second The up and down (+ 10 degrees, -10 degrees) but ridiculous.

third Last night I've watched of Big Pictures, and thought I would like to make such good photos can .

4th But a career as a photographer is so far away.

5th I could never get anorexia that I like to eat (that's not smoke and I drink only remains to EAT!) .

6th would not pay for me if I had a cook. (rather cook myself)

7. Was das Wochenende angeht, heute Abend freue ich mich auf einen Besuch beim Fressnapf um nach einem Bettchen zu schauen , morgen habe ich noch nichts geplant und Sonntag möchte ich auf jeden Fall ausschlafen und was leckeres kochen !


Wow, der 100.ste Freitags Fueller das muss gefeiert werden !

Geht einfach mal bei Barbara vorbei auf Scrapimpulse ( Seitenleiste verlinkt ) klicken, es gibt auch was zu gewinnen !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment