Thursday, February 3, 2011

How To Watch Usb Movie With Sony Tv

Dearest Blog Award from my loved ones Sanne

Was just onto Sanne her blog and have seen it has given me the dearest blog was * happy *. Thank you so much for my love * cuddle *
love blogger, the objective of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light. Therefore I would ask you to post any blogs that already have been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who are already blogging but just for a while, but still not known.
And here are the rules: You have been tagged
and want to join?
Create a post in which you hineinkopierst the "dear blog-image" and posting the guide (the text you are reading) shall also link you to the blog of the person who gave you the award and its link your leave some award posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs, you also link to your post, and the owner will inform each of the comments that they have been tagged.
Now I want the award to pass on:
Roselynn because it is a very nice person and works of interest are
Kati (knuddel73) also because her blog is still not as well known and I think he should be times more often .
and the 3rd I continue to think about as gg

0 comments:

Post a Comment