Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cooper Definity Hx700 Review



Admittedly, I find the name
the new colors Mixt ash URSHULT
somewhat cumbersome.
But the bag itself is
the HAMMER!
One side red and turquoise with Fliepis.
The bag body is made of black
IKEA jeans.
The outer bag I bebügelt completely
with H640 batting.
My first Jolitags-Taschenbaumler!
: o)
On the other hand, dangling our label.
on the "median strip" I have the
lotzadotz-sewn ribbon.
The other side is turquoise-gray-black,
with delicious flowers on it.
interior even more points.
On the one hand, a large zippered pocket,
on the other side of a cell phone pocket and two
hook for my keys.
near I also have a zipper,
but I had to buy only this morning!
o)
The cut is really super-easy
and sewn in particular.

The bag was executed this morning right
the fuel market to Oberhausen.
: o))

LG and nice weekend
Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment