Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sims 3 Service Initilization Failed

Freitags-Füller # 99

first It seems like yesterday when I was 20 .

second Again 20 - I would not mind.

third When the winter has really an end?

4th A thick fog soup is just outside my window.

5th My gut tells me we will very soon have a dog .

6th Oh my God, we look at the puppies on Sunday and we still have to wait until we can get him .

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the couch with my family & Castle , tomorrow I something (?) Outside planned and Sunday I would like to search for our perfect puppy (and for that we go 2 Blvd. and are even at 6 clock on) !

a great weekend and I wish you on Monday then there's another Cam Under Foot Photo - what will be on there as well??



0 comments:

Post a Comment