Friday, January 28, 2011

Sample Donation Letters For Church Van

Freitags-Füller # 96




first I think today we have seen the worst (which gives you a 13-year old at 3 if you have very sore throat? We have tried everything from sage tea over Kügele up to the ice wrapping around the neck and last but not eating vanilla ice cream. And in between various Salzdaempfe still cold because she it was too. 2 hours !!!!) .

second Chicken Wings I love to eat with your fingers.

third The Jungle Camp RTL I look really not all talk about it and I am surprised that the hippie is already 70 and still so fit! Attention all! .

4th So yes get the 50.000 € for the start of the jungle that RTL should consider sending the dear! I would for no amount of money going into the jungle ( even ) not in bad times.

5th As for coffee, I can do without a lot (like on bread for almost 4 weeks) but not on my latte .

6th Many are sick until my husband and now our daughter that must be the weather.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I look forward to my friend Connie us Ranjo your dog to 'babysitting' brings , tomorrow I have a'' Hundetag''planned with many walks and Sunday I would like look on the internet if we do not somewhere for a dog find us !

0 comments:

Post a Comment