Monday, January 3, 2011

Nadine Jansen Overweight

New Year's Secret Santa

Huhu Beloved

I have chickens in stamp a New Year / New Year's Secret Santa was opened and my WIMA Sonja .
Love Sonja sent me something great because I was really sprachlos.Ich was ordered to defend the real everything else it would have been gone gggg.
But now I will show you the pictures that speak for more.

This great calendar was in, which is soooo super class, my sister made my questioned how to do something and where for so ago that things get gg

this great card where I only say HAMMER
totally cute Charms, I'm the so admired on your blog so and now I have also 2 , the great need ok again gg to the calendar
were then sparklers, a marzipan mushroom * Jamie *, a shamrock made of ceramic, a chocolate ladybug and a chocolate horseshoe inside
and an inspiration envelope, so that in the New Year Inspiationen added at the beginning gg


love Sonja you made me such a joy that I am still so glad gg, so began the new year super good at it. Except I'm slipped with a thick cold New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment