Saturday, December 25, 2010

Slogans For Wedding Favors

4.Advent and blog Merry Christmas-Candy

This post will remain until 26.12. be high, so if there is something new please scroll down



Hello my friends I wish you a beautiful snow-fourth Advent.Noch five days then have
Heilligaben.Wir is've now bought our Christmas tree and decorate the day in the course of the day.

adventskraenze-0002.gif von 123gif.de

Desalb I would also like a small candy starten.Zeigt me your Christmas tree and the best wins a little something from mir.Ich still looking but I do not what to think of something.
Just leave me a comment with your picture of Baum.Das Candy goes to 26.12.dann is abgestimmt.Mein Five Easy then the most beautiful vs.
If you like, it can also tell on his blog, but is not a must.


0 comments:

Post a Comment